JBS Supplies Nashville’s Construction Castings
From Broadway to Bellevue and Goodlettsville to the Green Hills Mall, JBS castings have been a fundamental part of Davidson County’s infrastructure since the 1920s. Whether single grate replacement or extensive roadway projects, we have consistently provided the grey iron that site work professionals depend upon.
On our yard in the heart of Davidson County, we stock every casting specified by Metro, which are all available with the standard lettering: “Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County TN”. Specific lettering is also available for applications such as “Sanitary Sewer,” “Storm Sewer,” “Water,” “Water Meter,” etc..
- Manhole – frame and cover
- 1312 – available bolted, water-tight
- 1123 – inner cover, water-tight
- 2110 – circular frame and grate
- Curb Inlet – frame, grate and curb back
- 3300 – regular or vane-style grate
- Catch Basin – frame and grate
- Valve Box – frame and cover
- 8110 – available traffic or light duty. Available with touch read hole.
- 8122 – available traffic or light duty. Available with touch read hole.
Our team would be glad to discuss details and answer questions about your specific need.