Press Inspections & Repair
At JBS we understand that press breakdowns mean lost production and lost profits. Our specialists are on call to offer everything from troubleshooting and minor repairs to complete rebuilds. We also perform turnkey installations and provide detailed preventative maintenance inspections.
JBS keeps current with innovations and skills in the metal stamping industry as a member of the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), and has a staff member on the board. Our machine shop and other mechanical divisions provide a deep resourced background for any press project.
Ask us about our Millwright work as well. We have successful experience turnkey installing and removing conveyors, heavy equipment, and Meiwa, LAMI & Yokoki Universal Stacking lines for electric vehicle (EV) battery production.
What We Offer
At JBS we understand the sense of urgency when a press breaks down.
Our business is to keep you in business. In doing that, we offer:
- Detailed Inspections
- 24/7 Emergency Repairs
- Complete Turnkey Rebuilds
- Repairs to Crankshafts, Tiebars, Bearings, Bushings, Slides and Frames
- Manufacture of New Crankshafts, Tiebars, Bearing, Bushings and Bolsters
- Clutch and Brake Rebuilds
- Lubrication System Troubleshooting and Repairs
- New Installs of Lubrication Systems
- Control and Light Curtain Installation and Troubleshooting
Click to download our Press Repair and Industrial Solutions brochures.
Types of presses we are experienced in inspecting & repairing:
- Mechanical Stamping Press
- Hydraulic Press
- Straight Side
- Punch Press
- Press Brake
- Gap Frame
Manufacturers of presses we are experienced in inspecting & repairing:
- Bliss Clearing Niagara (BCN)
- Williams & White
States where we regularly inspect & repair presses:
- Alabama (AL)
- Arkansas (AR)
- Florida (FL)
- Georgia (GA)
- Indiana (IN)
- Kentucky (KY)
- Mississippi (MS)
- Missouri (MO)
- Ohio (OH)
- South Carolina (SC)
- Tennessee (TN)
- Virginia (VA)